More regular posts coming up!!

Ireland blog is up with pics! Pictures are up for Paris blog and still trying to work on a video for Paris - having technical difficulties.

November 28, 2010

Nice weekend trip.


 -Last weekend I took a trip to Málaga with Alicia, she is one of the teachers I work with at my school.  Here are some pictures of our trip.  It was a lot of fun and I ate some great Spanish food!

10 Reasons why spending the weekend with a Spanish family is so much fun!


10 The food!
      9 Eating a new fruit I’ve never tried while being stared at and laughed at while I eat it. 
8 Eating fire side paella at a campo in the hills of a small village.
7 Meeting the Dad who look’s a lot like Robin Williams.
6 Meeting interesting people who only wanted to practice their English on me.
5 Listening to stories in Spanish that I can actually understand and laughing at the jokes I didn’t miss out on.
4 Getting to know the family that I’m going to spend Christmas with.
3 Booking my tickets to Barcelona and Paris for the holidays.
2 Enjoying my time away from the roommates.
1 THE FOOD!

 This is Alicia's boyfriends new puppy!  We had a lot of fun playing with her until she peed on the bed.
 This is the view from Alicia's parents Campo!  Gorgeous!
 This is the paella that was made on top of a fire pit.  It's the best paella I've had here!
 This is me and the ladies who made the traditional paella.
 This is the back of the Campo.
 Another great view!
 Paella!!!!

 "Don't eat all of it!"
This is Alicia's family!  So excited about spending the holidays with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment