More regular posts coming up!!

Ireland blog is up with pics! Pictures are up for Paris blog and still trying to work on a video for Paris - having technical difficulties.

April 10, 2011

Beach Day

Today I woke up bored out of my mind.  My chores were done,  I had no books to read and the weather was perfect.  What a perfect day to explore a new beach.  I coaxed Tad into taking the car to find a new beach my teacher had recommended for me called  Playa Rioja.....or something like that.  We found it and even found some naked hippies on the beach as well.

This interesting beach was a small cove dipped between two cliffs.  The mountain backed straight to it and to even reach it you had to walk under a long tunnel that had a stream of fresh water running down the middle.  I guess the good beaches required a little difficulty to get to.  It was well worth it as we got at least 4 hours of sun tanning in and a little swimming in the cold Mediterranean.  Here are some pictures I'm sure you will enjoy, since my escapades of tanning include only sunscreen application techniques along with a body flipping time schedule.












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I miss the Mediterranean. We never had such a clear day while we were there.

    ReplyDelete