More regular posts coming up!!

Ireland blog is up with pics! Pictures are up for Paris blog and still trying to work on a video for Paris - having technical difficulties.

April 2, 2011

Time for a change.


Decided to change my blog up a little. Instead of writing long pieces that come every few weeks (sometimes months oops) I will write small passages of everyday life here in Spain.  Don’t worry my longwinded interesting adventures will still be around when they happen.  To many complaints about me not updating this blog has got me into some trouble.  So be prepared for some day-to-day mundane boring stuff, mixed in with some random thoughts and small complaints.  Maybe my writing block has finally passed or maybe I just don’t give a crap anymore as to what I write.  You either like it or you don’t.  But you have to admit my normal mundane stuff is someone else’s crazy.

For example:

1.Went to Sevilla last weekend and almost got myself kicked out of a Discoteca by arguing in Spanglish with the bouncer about not getting my free drink.  Later I find myself stuck in the bathroom of that same Discoteca for 10 minutes until one of the other bouncers had to kick down the door to free me.  Yes I was screaming “ayudame” and my friend heard and went to find help. Not to mention I was standing in urine and avoiding not getting hit by the door when it was kicked in.

2. Went to the beach yesterday and swam in the coldest water ever.  The Mediterranean!!!!!!! Yeah baby!  Ok nothing crazy happened at the beach; I told you this might be a little boring.  Though the last time my friends and I went to the beach we saw this massive jellyfish the size of a small table. We watched from the top of a small cliff looking down into the water.  Of course seeing a white plastic bag in the sea and feeling the seaweed tickle my legs didn’t scare me!  I’m so lying, I was psyching myself out every two minutes. But I managed to pull myself together and do some swimming and boy did I miss the water!

3. Ok so I don’t have a number three.  But I was able to have a lazy Saturday and update my blog for all my friends!  Love you guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment