More regular posts coming up!!

Ireland blog is up with pics! Pictures are up for Paris blog and still trying to work on a video for Paris - having technical difficulties.

September 10, 2010

Short dialog between Me and my Body

Body: Soooo....
Me: Sooo.... what
Body: I'm not feeling so great lately.
Me: Yeah I know.
Body: You don't understand, Stomach has been complaining about this new food you have been giving him and Colon won't even talk to me.
Me:  Yeah I know I haven't heard from Colon in a few days either, he hasn't paid Mr. toilet the rent, he's pass due.
Body:  What are you going to do about it?
Me: What do you want me to do about it?
Body: Something, this whole situation sucks.  Mr and Mrs. Feet keep barking like dogs and it keeps me up at night.  I'm a little dog-tired too but damn they are loud.  Not to mention dirty looking. 
Me: I'm sorry.  I've been walking around more than usual.
Body: Lets maybe call a cab next time.
Me:  You wannna pay for the cab?!?  Go right ahead.
Body: Have you seen the Ankles?  They became obese over night or something.
Me: Come on, be nice now.  They're just a little swollen.
Body: Swollen? They're huge! Look at 'em.
Me:  I'm sorry, this week has been hard on all of us.  It's going to take some getting use too.
Body: So what are you telling me?  I have to endure more complaints and sleepless nights?  This is bullshit!!
Me:  I know, I know I feel the same way.
Body: Start making me feel better and maybe I won't have to kill you.
Me: Wouldn't it be me that kills you.
Body:  Uh... Yeah whatever, but seriously this situation better get better soon.
Me: Better get better?
Body:....
Me:  Ok, ok I'm working on it, I mean resting on it.  No more crap out you understand?  But let Colon know it's ok coming from him. 
Body: Sure whatever.  Can I have some more of that Ibruprofin?
Me: Sure here ya go.



The End

1 comment: